Requesting the Release of Disciplinary Information

If need to have information from your disciplinary record sent to a third party such as a law or medical school admission office or a state bar association you will need to contact the student conduct office. A staff member from our office will talk with you to find out what is needed, and we will generate a sample letter for you to review prior to mailing out a final version from our office.

The process of creating and sending a letter takes up to business days, depending on the time of year and volume of work in our office. Please plan ahead when making your request.

Making your request

Download and complete our Request to Release Disciplinary Information to Third Parties form. Complete and sign the form and return to the student conduct office. If you have questions about completing this form please contact the Office of Student Conduct (404.727.3154,