We support the mission of the university and Emory Campus Life:
Emory University's mission is to create, preserve, teach, and apply knowledge in the service of humanity.
Emory Campus Life cultivates a welcoming and dynamic community that is committed to developing skills necessary for lifelong success and positive transformation in the world.
- Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to the intellectual, cognitive, moral, spiritual, and psychosocial growth of all community members
- Promote the use of moral and ethical decision-making in students' daily lives
- Promote accountability and responsibility for undergraduate students.
- Provide opportunities for community members to acquire knowledge and skills that will improve their chances of future success
- Promote low risk choices specifically relating to alcohol and drug use, but also broadly to all types of risk
- Resolve alleged violations of expectations in a way that is fair, developmental, and expedient
- Encourage a high level of participation in the creation, promotion, and enforcement of standards by all members of the community
- Educate all community members about responsible citizenship
- Eliminate student misconduct
- Maintain accurate records and produce information to assist other university offices in their functions